A 24-month, Phase IIIb, Randomized, Double-masked, Multicenter Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Two Treatment Regimens of 0.5 mg Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections Guided by Functional and/or Anatomical Criteria, in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCTAVE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 08 Feb 2019 This trial has been discontinued in United Kingdom, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from discontinued to completed.