A phase 1, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled, randomized study to evaluate the safety, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and acceptability of PC-1005 microbicide gel formulation in HIV-seronegative women
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MIV 150/zinc acetate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 17 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jul 2016 Results published in the JAIDS
- 25 Feb 2016 Results (n=16) [pharmacodynamics study testing activity of CVLs collected 4h or 24h, against HIV only and HIV-1/HSV-2 co-infection in cervical mucosa] were presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.