Phase 2 study of palonosetoron and dexamethasone therapy for prevention of carboplatin-induced nausea and vomiting in patients with gynecological cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Palonosetron (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 26 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as per University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 19 Jan 2014 New trial record