Targeted Complex Therapy for Advanced Melanoma and Gynecologic Cancers: Nab-Paclitaxel (Abraxane)/Bevacizumab Complex (AB-Complex)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to melanoma cohort - per study design.