A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 26-Week Multicenter Study With a 78-Week Extension To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Ertugliflozin In Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus And Inadequate Glycemic Control On Metformin Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERTIS; VERTIS MET
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Dec 2017 Results (n=4395) from the six VERTIS studies, presented at the 2017 Congress of the International Diabetes Federation.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History