A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 26-Week Multicenter Study With a 78-Week Extension To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Ertugliflozin In Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus And Inadequate Glycemic Control On Metformin Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary) ; Glimepiride; Insulin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERTIS; VERTIS MET
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Jul 2019 According to European Clinical Trials Database record, Peru was in planned location for this trial.
- 11 Jun 2019 Results of post hoc analysis of Ertugliflozin efficacy and safety in Hispanic/Latino patients in the Ertugliflozin Phase 3 trials (NCT01958671, NCT02033889, NCT02036515, NCT01999218, NCT02226003, NCT02099110, NCT01986855) presented at the 79th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 11 Jun 2019 Pooled analysis data from VERTIS program (MONO, MET, SITA2) were presented at the 79th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History