A Randomized Open-label Phase IIa Study Evaluating Quantified Bone Scan Response Following Treatment With Radium-223 Dichloride Alone or in Combination With Abiraterone Acetate or Enzalutamide in Subjects With Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Bone Metastases
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Enzalutamide; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2014 The trial design presented at 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.