A Randomized Open-label Phase IIa Study Evaluating Quantified Bone Scan Response Following Treatment With Radium-223 Dichloride Alone or in Combination With Abiraterone Acetate or Enzalutamide in Subjects With Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Bone Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Enzalutamide; Prednisone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 08 Aug 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 17 Jun 2018 to 27 Jul 2018.
- 12 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.