A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Trial of Two Fixed Doses of ZX008 (Fenfluramine Hydrochloride) Oral Solution as an Adjunctive Therapy in Children and Young Adults With Dravet Syndrome
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fenfluramine (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zogenix
- 04 Nov 2019 According to a Zogenix media release, the company expect response from FDA on status of NDA resubmission in early to mid-December.
- 25 Oct 2019 According to a Zogenix media release, results from the study were presented at 48th Annual Meeting of the Child Neurology Society (CNS) 2019.
- 25 Oct 2019 Results presented in a Zogenix media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History