A Phase 3 Prospective, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of RBX2660 (Microbiota Suspension) for the Prevention of Clostridium Difficile Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RBX 2660 (Primary)
- Indications Clostridium-difficile-infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PUNCHCD3
- Sponsors Rebiotix
- 09 Jan 2018 According to a Rebiotix media release, enrollment is expected to complete in 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to Rebiotix media release,first patient has been enrolled.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to Rebiotix media release,this trial is designed to support a Biologics License Application (BLA) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).