A Randomized, Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Gevokizumab in the Treatment of Active Non-infectious Intermediate, Posterior, or Pan- Uveitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Intermediate uveitis; Panuveitis; Posterior uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EYEGUARD-A
- Sponsors XOMA
- 15 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Feb 2016 according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.