Multicenter, Open-label, Randomized, Controlled Phase III Clinical Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Photodynamic Therapy Using Porfimer Sodium for Injection as Treatment for Unresectable Advanced Perihilar Cholangiocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Porfimer sodium (Primary)
- Indications Cholangiocarcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPUS
- Sponsors Concordia Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Dec 2016 According to a Concordia International media release, company has decided to terminate enrollment for this trial. Patients currently enrolled in the phase 3 trial will continue through to completion.
- 19 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Sep 2014 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.