A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study of OMP-54F28 in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Patients With Previously Untreated Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipafricept (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2018 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has put this program on hold. OncoMed has subsequently decided to cease dosing patients in the current ipafricept Phase 1b studies following a recent bone adverse event that occurred in a patient receiving vantictumab plus paclitaxel in the Phase 1b HER2-negative breast cancer trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History