A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study of OMP-54F28 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Recurrent Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ipafricept (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Jan 2018 Status changed to completed.
- 03 Jun 2017 The trial status is "closed"as per the answer from the investigators (email@example.com, Kathleen-Moore@ouhsc.edu, TENG@stanford.edu, Robert.Burger@uphs.upenn.edu).NCT is reporting it as active not recruiting. Assuming "closed" meaning suspended as per company sponsored MR.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History