BioNIR Ridaforolimus Eluting Coronary Stent System (BioNIR) In Coronary Stenosis Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BIONICS
- Sponsors Medinol
- 09 Aug 2017 Primary results of BIONICS study comparing safety and efficacy, published in the Circulation.
- 21 Dec 2016 According to a Medinol media release, David Kandzari is the principal investigator for this study.
- 21 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint (non-inferiority in coronary target lesion failure (a composite of cardiac death, target vessel myocardial infarction or ischemia-driven target lesion revascularization), at 12 months) has been met, as per a Medinol media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History