TIGER-3: A Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized Study of Oral Rociletinib (CO-1686) Monotherapy Versus Single-agent Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Patients With Mutant EGFR Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) After Failure of at Least 1 Previous EGFR-directed Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) and Platinum-doublet Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rociletinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIGER-3
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 28 Feb 2018 This trial has been completed in Italy as per Eudra.
- 18 Oct 2017 Initial results of this study presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History