A single arm, open-label, phase 2 study to assess the efficacy and safety of lucitanib given orally as a single agent to patients with advanced/metastatic lung cancer and FGF, VEGF, or PDGF related genetic alterations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lucitanib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology; Clovis Oncology Italy; EOS S.p.A.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016.