First-in-human Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of i.n. Administration of a Personalized Vaccination With IVAC MUTANOME Vaccine w/o Initial Treatment With RBL001/RBL002 Vaccine in Patients With Advanced Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs IVAC-M-uID (Primary) ; RBL 001/RBL 002 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors BioNTech; Ribological
- 09 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 09 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 3rd CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference
- 05 Jul 2017 According to a BioNTech media release, results from the study have been published online in Nature.