Safety and Efficacy of Intramuscular Injections of Allogeneic PLX-PAD Cells for the Regeneration of Injured Gluteal Musculature (GM) After Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Emiplacel (Primary)
- Indications Muscle injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pluristem Therapeutics
- 10 Oct 2018 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, Dr. Tobias Winkler, at the Berlin-Brandenburg Center for Regenerative Therapies is principal investigator of this study.
- 10 Oct 2018 According to a Pluristem Therapeutics media release, results were published in the peer-reviewed Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle.
- 18 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History