Assessment of Anatomical and Functional Outcomes in Patients Treated With Ocriplasmin for Vitreomacular Traction/Symptomatic Vitreomacular Adhesion (VMT/sVMA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Retinal disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OVIID-I
- Sponsors Alcon
- 07 Sep 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the EURETINA Annual Conference 2016, according to a ThromboGenics media release.
- 27 Apr 2016 According to ThromboGenics media release, company will present data from this study at the upcoming Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2016 Annual Meeting.
- 10 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.