Multicentre Double Blind Randomized Clinical Study Evaluating The Efficacy and Safety of BCD-021 (CJSC BIOCAD, Russia) and Lucentis® (Novartis Pharmaceuticals Canada Inc.) in Patients With Neovascular Wet Age-related Macular Degeneration
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALATIR
- Sponsors Biocad
- 30 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.