A First-in-man Phase I/II Single-agent Open-label Dose-escalation Study of Every Three-week Dosing of Oral ONC201 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ONC 201 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Glioblastoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncoceutics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to an Oncoceutics media release.