A Dose-Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Bardoxolone Methyl in Patients With Pulmonary Hypertension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bardoxolone methyl (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension; Pulmonary hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LARIAT
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 May 2018.
- 22 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in 6-Minute Walk Distance (6MWD) in patients with pulmonary hypertension (PH) associated with interstitial lung diseases (idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis or sarcoidosis)) has been met, according to top-line results presented in a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Mar 2018 Top-Line results (n=33) for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension associated with interstitial lung diseases (idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and Sarcoidosis), presented in a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History