Effectiveness of Two Different Doses of BI 1026706 on the Overall Peak-to-Peak (PtP) N2/P2-component Amplitude of Laser (Somatosensory, Radiant-heat) Evoked Potentials (LEP) in UVB (Ultraviolet)-Irradiated Skin in Healthy Male Volunteers (a Single-blinded, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Single-dose, Five-way Crossover Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1026706 (Primary) ; Celecoxib; Pregabalin
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 30 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.