A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) After Failure of Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT) or After Failure of At Least Two Prior Multi-Agent Chemotherapy Regimens in Subjects Who Are Not Candidates for ASCT
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 139
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 04 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Oct 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jun 2018 to 2 Oct 2018.
- 17 Feb 2018 This trial has been discontinued in Sweden, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.