An Open Label, Multi-Centre, Efficacy and Safety Study of Deferasirox in Iron Overloaded Patients with Non-Transfusion Dependent Thalassaemia (THETIS)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Deferasirox (Primary)
- Indications Iron overload
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms THETIS
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 30 Mar 2015 According to a Novartis media release, US FDA has approved deferasirox [Jadenu] tablets for oral suspension for the treatment of chronic iron overload in non-transfusion-dependent thalassemia syndrome patients of age 10 years and older.
- 20 Feb 2014 Status has gone changed to active, no longer recruiting, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 25 Jan 2014 New trial record