A prospective, open-label, multi-center, post marketing study to evaluate safety and efficacy of fixed dose combination (FDC) tablets of arterolane maleate and piperaquine phosphate (PQP) in Indian patients with acute uncomplicated falciparum malaria.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Arterolane/piperaquine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ranbaxy Laboratories
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 25 Jan 2014 New trial record