Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Phase IIIb Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ruxolitinib Versus Best Available Therapy in Patients With Polycythemia Vera Who Are Hydroxyurea Resistant or Intolerant (Response 2)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPONSE-2
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (data cutoff April 6, 2018) evaluating the long-term safety and efficacy of Ruxolitinib after a follow-up of 156 week, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History