A 12-month, Randomized, Double-masked, Sham-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 0.5mg Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Driven Choroidal Neovascularization
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINERVA
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Healthcare; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2019 Outcomes of a patient-level simulation model assessing cost-effectiveness in UK of intravitreal ranibizumab compared with best supportive care using patient-level data from this trial, were published in the Advances in Therapy Journal.
- 01 Aug 2018 Results published in the Retina
- 07 Dec 2016 Results published in the Novartis Media Release.