A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral BPS-314d-MR added-on to Treprostinil, Inhaled (Tyvaso) in Subjects With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Esuberaprost (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEAT
- Sponsors Lung Biotechnology
- 29 Apr 2019 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 08 Apr 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued because Beat study did not meet its primary endpoint of delayed time to first clinical worsening event, so company has decided to discontinue further esuberaprost development, according to a United Therapeutics Corporation media release.
- 08 Apr 2019 According to a United Therapeutics Corporation media release, primary endpoint (Time to clinical worsening defined as time from randomization to the first of any of the events described below) has not been met.