A Phase IIB, 28-Day, Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Parallel Group Study of Nebulized TD-4208 in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Revefenacin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Theravance; Theravance Biopharma
- 20 May 2015 According to Theravance Biopharma media release, results presented at the American Thoracic Society (ATS) 2015 International Conference.
- 20 May 2015 Results published in the Theravance Biopharma media release.
- 10 Mar 2015 In Dec 2014, following the announcement of positive top-line results of the phase IIb program, Theravance Biopharma conducted an end-of-phase II meeting with the FDA to discuss the design of the phase III registrational program.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History