IGHID 1309 -A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Kinetics of the Immunologic Response and Virologic Impact of AGS-004 in HIV-Infected Individuals Suppressed on Antiretroviral Therapy Initiated During Acute and Chronic HIV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AGS 004 (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Argos Therapeutics Inc media release, initial data from this study is expected in early 2018.
- 26 Jul 2017 According to an Argos Therapeutics Inc media release, Primary endpoint of CD8 T cell responses description Measure the duration of HIV specific CD8 T cell responses by a flow cytometric assay through week 32 time frame 32 weeks has been met.