A Double Blinded, Placebo Controlled, Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Acute Cardiovascular Responses of a 7 Day Oral Treatment With the Partial Adenosine A1 Receptor Agonist BAY1067197 in Patients With Chronic Systolic Heart Failure: the PARSiFAL-pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1067197 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PARSiFAL
- Sponsors Bayer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.