Open-label, Non-randomized, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of a Single Dose of CHF 5993 pMDI in Subjects With Mild, Moderate and Severe Renal Impairment in Comparison With Matched Healthy Control Subjects.
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Beclometasone/formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms TRIPLE10
- Sponsors Chiesi Farmaceutici
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History