An International Non-Interventional Registry on the Quality of Life of Patients With Grass-pollen-induced Allergic Rhinitis Treated With Oralair
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTO
- Sponsors Stallergenes SA
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to sponsor decision.
- 17 Jun 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2014 New trial record