A Phase 1, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Clinical Activity of IGN523 in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs IGN 523 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Igenica
- 22 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.