A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of 0.2% and 0.5% R932348 Ophthalmic Solutions for the Treatment of Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca in Patients With Chronic Ocular Graft Versus Host Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs R 348 (Primary)
- Indications Keratoconjunctivitis sicca
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DROPS-2
- Sponsors Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.