A Phase I Study of a DNA Vaccine Encoding Androgen Receptor Ligand-Binding Domain (AR LBD), With or Without Granulocyte Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Adjuvant, in Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MVI 118 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2017 According to a Madison Vaccine media release, this trial is expanding to a third clinical site - The University of Washington-Seattle.