A Phase III, Randomized, Double Blind, Dummy-Controlled Study of ThermoDox (Lyso-Thermosensitive Liposomal Doxorubicin-LTLD) in Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Using Standardized Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) Treatment Time ≥ 45 Minutes for Solitary Lesions ≥ 3 cm to ≤ 7 cm
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Diphenhydramine; Famotidine; Ranitidine
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- Sponsors Celsion Corporation
- 08 Nov 2019 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, the company will host a conference call to discuss OPTIMA and OVATION 2 studies on Friday, November 15, 2019.
- 04 Nov 2019 According to an Celsion Corporation media release, the 2nd pre-planned Interim Efficacy Analysis is projected for the 2nd quarter of 2020 following 158 patient deaths.
- 04 Nov 2019 Results published in the Celsion Corporation Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History