A Phase III, Randomized, Double Blind, Dummy-Controlled Study of ThermoDox (Lyso-Thermosensitive Liposomal Doxorubicin-LTLD) in Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Using Standardized Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA) Treatment Time ≥ 45 Minutes for Solitary Lesions ≥ 3 cm to ≤ 7 cm
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMA
- Sponsors Celsion Corporation
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, data from the first interim efficacy results is expected early in the second quarter of 2019.
- 09 Apr 2018 Results presented in the Celsion Corporation media release.
- 09 Apr 2018 According to a Celsion Corporation media release, independent Data Monitoring Committee has completed planned safety and data review and recommended to continue the study based on the safety data from 411 patients. 75% patients randomized as of February 5, 2018 and 80% till date.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History