An Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab versus Investigator's Choice Chemotherapy as First-Line Therapy for Stage IV or Recurrent PD-L1+ Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 026
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Ono Pharmaceutical
- 21 Aug 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 16 Sep 2020.
- 03 Apr 2019 Results evaluating TCR sequencing using immunoSEQ Assays from studies NCT02041533, NCT01358721, NCT01621490 presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 01 Oct 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History