Rivaroxaban Versus Warfarin in Acute Ischemic Stroke With Atrial Fibrillation: Acute Stroke With Xarelto to Reduce Intracranial Bleeding, Recurrent Embolic Stroke, and Hospital Stay, Phase 2, Conceptual Multicenter Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Aspirin; Warfarin
- Indications Intracranial embolism; Intracranial haemorrhages; Stroke
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TripleAXEL
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in the JAMA Neurology
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.