An Open Label Trial of Afatinib in Treatment-naive or Chemotherapy Pre-treated Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring EGFR Mutation(s)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Feb 2016, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.