Relative Bioavailability of a Single Oral Dose of BI 691751 When Administered Alone or in Combination With Multiple Oral Doses of Itraconazole in Healthy Male Subjects (an Open-label, Randomised, Two-period, Two-sequence Crossover Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 691751 (Primary) ; Itraconazole
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.