An Observational Study of GIOTRIF (Afatinib) for First Line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR)-Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GIDEON
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 10 Sep 2019 Results of a pooled analysis of Asian phase IIIB trial and a German non-interventional study assessing the sensitivity of uncommon EGFR mutations to afatinib, presented at the 20th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 09 Jan 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 31 Dec 2018.