A Phase 2 Assessment of the Diagnostic Accuracy of 99mTc-MIP-1404 Imaging in Men With High-Risk Prostate Cancer Scheduled for Radical Prostatectomy (RP) and Extended Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection (EPLND) Compared to Histopathology
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Technetium tc 99m trofolastat (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Mar 2017 According to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study were published online in the Journal of Nuclear Medicine.
- 12 Oct 2015 Results presented at the 28th Annual European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) Congress, according to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 22 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine, according to a Progenics Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History