A phase III, randomized, controlled, single-blind, multicentre, parallel arm trial to assess the efficacy and safety of Pergoveris (follitropin alfa and lutropin alfa) and GONAL-f (follitropin alfa) for multifollicular development as part of an assisted reproductive technology treatment cycle in poor ovarian responders, as defined by the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology criteria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Follitropin alfa (Primary) ; Follitropin alfa/lutropin alfa (Primary) ; Choriogonadotropin alfa
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ESPART
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.