Phase II trial of pacritinib in adult patients with relapsed acute myeloid leukaemia with FLT3 gene mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pacritinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 May 2016 According to CTI BioPharma media release, FDA has removed the clinical hold.
- 10 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting, as per CTI BioPharma media release.
- 09 Feb 2016 According to a CTI BioPharma media release, the US FDA has placed a full clinical hold on the company's IND for pacritinib. Under the full clinical hold, all patients currently on pacritinib must discontinue pacritinib immediately and no patients can be enrolled or start pacritinib as initial or crossover treatment.