Long-term, up to 3-year follow-up of a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial (AN004T) assessing the efficacy and tolerability of 2 dosing regimens of AllerT, a combination of contiguous overlapping peptides derived from Bet v 1, in adult subjects allergic to birch pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy-Anergis (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anergis
- 23 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2015 According to Anergis media release, the data from this trial will be presented at 34th European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress 2015.
- 16 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History