Long-term, up to 3-year follow-up of a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial (AN004T) assessing the efficacy and tolerability of 2 dosing regimens of AllerT, a combination of contiguous overlapping peptides derived from Bet v 1, in adult subjects allergic to birch pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy-Anergis (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Tree pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Anergis
- 05 Sep 2018 Results presented in an Anergis media release.
- 05 Sep 2018 According to Anergis media release, the data published in 2018 August issue of the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 23 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History